- Formal Application forms for admission can be obtained from the college office in person on payment of Rs.250 or by post on payment of Rs.250/- by demand draft. Application forms can also be downloaded from the website of the college. The downloaded applications have to be submitted along with a DD of Rs.250/- in favor of the college
- The duly filled in application along with attested copies of necessary Documents can be submitted directly or by registered post with A/D to the college so as to reach the college office on or before the prescribed date.
- Applications submitted to the college should be complete in all respects. The candidate should fill in all the items in the Application form in his /her own handwriting.
- Attested copies of Certificates / Documents to be submitted along with the application.
- Copy of 12th Standard Certificate.
Copy of Entrance Admit Card & Mark List.
In cases where the candidate claims any sort of reservation or special consideration, documents to prove such claims.Copy of 10th Standard Certificate.
- Documents / Certificates furnished after submission of the application will not be entertained under any circumstances. Late and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Admission is strictly based on the merit. The rank list for Engineering Courses will be prepared by giving equal weightage to the marks obtained in the Kerala Entrance Examination and the Qualifying Examination.
- Reservation shall be as per principle as contemplated in G.O. (P) 2081661/ Edn dated 02-05-1966, G.O. (MS) No.95/08/ SCSTDD dated 6-10-2008 and as modified from time to time by the Government.
- Furnishing the false information particulars would result in the forfeiture of the candidature as well as cancellation of admission to the course if admitted and in addition, will attract the relevant provisions of criminal law of the land.
- Merit list for the admission will be published in the website / college notice boards. Selection will be in the order of merit through open counselling. The date for counselling will be published in the website and college notice Board.
- Candidates are advised to visit the College website regularly or contact the Admission Officer to get updated information on interview and admission etc. No separate communication will be sent on this account.
- Selected candidates shall take admission at the appointed time and date in the college, after paying the tuition fee and other fees to be paid, failing which the offer of admission will be cancelled. The fee structure for the current year will be finalized on the basis of the agreement if any, reached with the state government or in tune with the spirit of the court directions in this regard.
- AICTE approved Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme is implemented in the college. Accordingly, students with high academic results and hailing from economically backward families are granted full tuition fee concession. The selection is purely on the basis of the Kerala Engineering Entrance Rank list and family income.
In addition to this Management offers full tuition fee waivers for two meritorious students who secure ranks below 1000 in Kerala Entrance examination. Two students in each branch of Engineering who secure rank less than 5000 will also be eligible for fee concession.
If a candidate leaves the college after taking admission, he / she will be liable for forfeiture of the fees paid and also will be liable to pay liquidated damages.
- The following certificates have to be produced in original at the time of admission.
a. Mark List / and Pass certificate of Plus Two/ Equivalent Exam.
b. Transfer Certificate and Conduct certificate.
c. SSLC / Secondary Exam Certificate.
d. Migration Certificate.
e. Community Certificate.
f. Physical Fitness certificate.
g. Income certificate, applicable to candidates claiming benefits of economic backwardness.