Qualification : M.Tech,
Specialization : Networks
Experience : 3…
Have more than 3 Years of teaching experience in Computer Science and Engineering. Guided more than 3 undergraduate projects. Published 1 International Journal and presented in 2 International Conferences
- MTech- Computer Science and Engineering
- BTech- Information Technology
- Working as Assistant Professor at Royal College Of Engg & Technology – March 2016 to till date
- Worked as Guest Lecturer at Govt Engg College Sreekrishnapuram–Mar 2012 to May 2012
- Worked as Lecturer at Ansar Computer College – Jun 2010 to Feb 2012 and Jun 2012 Mar 2013
- Presented Published a paper entitled in “A Survey on User Authentication Protocols” in International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering (IJCSE) Volume-3 Issue-1, Jan 2015.
- Paper titled “A User Authentication Scheme Using Mobile Application” was presented in an International Conference on Emerging Trends in Scientific Computing and Security Systems (ICETSCSS) conducted by Royal College of Engineering, Akkikavu.
- Paper titled “A Secured Authentication Protocol which resist Password Reuse Attack” was presented in an IEEE Sponsored 2nd International Conference on Innovations in
- Information Embedded and Communication Systems (ICIIECS’15) conducted by Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore.
- Attended two days FDP on “Hadoop and R Programming” conducted by Jyothi Engineering College on 12th to 13th January 2016
- Attended 2 weeks ISTE STTP on “Introduction to Design of Algorithms” conducted by IIT Kharagpur from 27th April to 30th May 2015
Area of Interest
- Computer Networks
- Network Security
- Machine learning