I am a ‘ENERGY SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGN’ specialized master graduate from Government Engineering College, Calicut. The master’s degree specialized me with knowledge in energy engineering with an equal understanding in thermal and design engineering.
- 2014 – Master of Technology from Calicut University
- 2012 – Bachelor of Engineering from Calicut University.
Areas of Expertise/Interest
- Advanced mechanics of solids
- Internal combustion engines
- Fluid mechanics
- Automobile engineering
- Completed 1.5 years as Assistant Professor in Mechanical engineering
Paper Presented and Published
- “Effect of cotton wick structure orientation on PV cells under passive cooling” has been published in the proceedings of NATIONAL CONFERENCE on EMERGING TRENDS IN ENGINEERING at Government engineering college, Calicut, held during 29-30 August 2014.
- Short term training program on ‘TEACHING- A MULTI-TASKING SERVICE’ in Government engineering college, Kozhikode
- TEQIP sponsored training program on RENEWABLE AND UNCONVENTIONAL ENERGY FOR SUSTAINABLE FUTURE’ under TEQIP phase II, in Government engineering college, Kozhikode.
- Participated 15 day ANERT training program on ‘solar PV installation and maintenance’