I am having a teaching experience of more than 12 years in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and guided around 6 B.tech projects during my career. I graduated in Electrical & Electronics from Lbs college of engineering and Technology,Kasaragode. I completed my post-graduation (M.E) in Power Electronics & Drives from Government College of Technology,Coimbatore (AnnaUniversity). And my areas of subject interests are Electric Drives, Power Elect ronics and Electric Circuits.
• M.E in Power Electronics & Drives from Government College of Technology, Coimbatore (AnnaUniversity ) in the year 2008
• B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engg from Lbs college of engineering and Technology,Kasaragode
Areas of Expertise/Interest
• Power Electronics
• Electric circuits
• Electrical Machine
• August 2010 to till date – working as Asst. Prof.& HOD in Royal College of Engineering & technology, Thrissur
• April 2009 -April 2010– worked as a Lecturer in Vedavyasa institute of engineering and technology
• Oct 2004-aug 2006– worked as a Lecturer in in Royal College of Engineering & technology, Thrissur
• Nov 2001-May 2002– worked as a guest Lecturer in Govt engg college – Thrissur
• Has been serving as Head of Electrical And Electronics Engineering of Royal college of Engineering and Technology for the past six years
• Organized a one day workshop titled : ORNITHOPTER DESIGN AND FABRICATION, in association with AEROTRIX -design engineering hands-on workshop for second semester students of RCET on 06-02-2016 Saturday
• Had been the session moderator of international multi conference ROCKs -2015
• Organized the Faculty Development Program “THE BANYAN TREE” at RCET from 3rd to 5th August 2013.
• Had been the convener for the Project Exhibition held at “HSS Peringode” as a part of centenary celebrations on 30th and 31st March 2012
• Organized a “National Seminar & paper presentation on Green Engineering” at Royal College of Engineering and Technology on 27th February 2012.
• Organized a Hands-on Robotics Workshop “YANTHRA’15”, in association with Tech Jeeva, for the B.Tech Students of RCET in January 2014.
• Guided around six Bachelor of Engineering project groups.
• Guided around four Bachelor of Engineering project groups.
Membership in Professional Bodies
Life Member of ISTE.
Member of IETE
• Attended the Faculty Development Program held at RCET campus on 12th & 13th October 2013.
• Attended the Faculty Development Program “THE BANYAN TREE” at RCET from 3rd to 5th August 2013.
• Attended an online workshop on “ANALOG ELECTRONICS” conducted by IIT Bombay from 4th to 14th June 2013.
• Attended an online ISTE workshop on “Research Methods in Educational Technology” conducted by IIT Bombay on 2nd & 9th February, 2012.
• Attended an online ISTE workshop on “AAKASH FOR EDUCATION” conducted by IIT Bombay on 10th & 11th November, 2012.
• Attended a three day short term course for Professional Development of faculties in self-financing Engineering Colleges conducted by UGC-Academic Staff College from 10/10/2012 to 12/10/2012 at Calicut University.