Qualification : MTech
Specialization : Image Processing
Experience : 5 above
To pursue a challenging career and be a part of progressive organization that gives scope to enhance my knowledge, skills and to reach the pinnacle in the computing and research field with sheer determination, dedication and hard work.
- 2015 – Master of Technology from Calicut
- 2009– Bachelor of Technology from Mahatma Gandhi University.
Areas of Expertise/Interest
- Digital Image processing
- Pattern matching and Recognition
Also having knowledge in
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Advanced Parallel Computing
- Adhoc Wireless Networks
- Professor from May 2015 to present.(Royal College Of Engineering & Technology,Akkikavu).
- Teaching experience of 1 year (2010-2011) in Nirmala college of IT, Chalakudy.
- Industrial Experience in Symantec Softwares as Technical Support Engineer(June2009-Oct2009).
- Guided 2 B.Tech projects .
- Published papers in two international journals and presented papers in four international conferences.
- Anitha L. and Arunvinodh C., “Diverse Frameworks on Retina Verification“, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Volume-02, Issue-12, Page No (62-67), Dec -2014, E-ISSN: 2347-2693.
- Anitha L., Arunvinodh C. and Dhanya K.K.; “Biometric system using Graph Matching“,in IEEE Digital Library.
- Anitha L., Arunvinodh C. and Dhanya K.K.; “Biometric system using Graph Matching“,IEEE ICIIECS’15.
- Anitha L., Arunvinodh C. and Dhanya K.K.; “Retinal and Scleral verification using Graph Matching“, ICETSCSS ’15.
- Dhanya K.K.,Sneha K.,and Anitha L.; “An efficient algorithm for Image Mosaicing“, ICETSCSS ’15.
- Anitha L., Afeef Abdul Aziz, Meghanath V,Mehroos Abdulkareem T.K. ; “Elbow Joint Rehabilitation Robot“,IEEE sponsored ICIIECS’16.
- Digital Image : Understanding, analysis and Processing at RCET
- Introduction to Design of Algorithms organized by IIT Bombay, at RCET