I am working here as an Assistant Professor since june 2015. My area of specialization is Mathematics. I completed my Graduation from St.Mary’s college,Thrissur and Post-Graduation from St.Thomas college Thrissur in Mathematics. Immediately after the completion of MSc ,I joined as assistant professor in Jawaharlal College of Engineering and Technology, Lakkidi . I worked there for 6 months. After that I joined in Malabar College of Engineering and worked for 1 year. Presently I am working with RCET family june 2015 onwards in department of applied sciences and Humanities. Teaching is my passion and I believe there is no substitute for a teacher.
• 2011 – M.Sc from St.Thomas college Thrissur
• 2009 – B.Sc from St.Mary’s college,Thrissur
Areas of Expertise
• Linear Algebra
• Complex Analysis
• Vector Analysis
• Six months of teaching experience as assistant professor in Jawaharlal College of Engineering and Technology, Lakkidi
• One year of teaching experience as assistant professor in Malabar College of Engineering and Technology, Deshamangalam
- One day faculty development programme on Teaching methodologies and students counseling at R.C.E.T on 30 July 2016.
- Attended two day seminar on “Issues and Challenges in technical education with reference to Science and Humanities” in Jyothi Engineering College.