Have completed Mtech in Computer Science and Engineering from VAST, Thrissur.Completed Btech from IESCE, Thrissur. Qualified GATE .
Qualification : M.Tech
Specialization : Biomedical Imaging
Areas of Expertise/Interest
Database management Systems
Attended 5 days in FDP on ‘RECENT TRENDS IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING’ at MES College of Engineering, Kuttippuram-2019.
Participated in National workshop on ‘Bigdata Analytics using HADOOP’-2017.
Participated in the workshop on SAP Business Objects, jointly organized by Computer Society of India and Computer Science & Engineering Association conducted in IESCE-2015.
Completed Industrial training for ten days on Java at Quest Innovative Solutions , Kadavanthra-2014.
• M.Tech Project is funded by KSCSTE
• Achieved Excellence award for being top 5% candidate from Calicut University
• GATE Qualified
AUG 2019-Till date : Royal College Of Engineering & Technology (Asst. Professor)
JAN 2018-JULY 2019 : Cochin College of Engineering & Technology (Asst. Professor)
AUG 2017-DEC 2017 : Industrial Experience from COSC, TBI – GECT
- Bhavya K Bharathan, Anjali K and Remya P S , “Localization of Optic Disc and Blood Vessel Segmentation: A Survey”, International Journal of Computer Applications(IJCA),Volume 160 – No 7, February 2017.
- Bhavya K Bharathan, Anjali K and Beena M V “Survey on Retinal Disease detection techniques”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering Technology (IJARCET),ISSN: 2278 1323, Volume 6, Issue 1, January 2017.
- Bhavya K Bharathan, Anjali K, Hanan Hussain, Nirmala P S and Swathy M, “Different Techniques for Cataract Detection”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), e-ISSN, p- ISSN: 2395-0072, Volume: 04 Issue: 02, Feb -2017.
- Bhavya K Bharathan, Lisha M “A Survey on Virtual Machine Scheduling Schemes for Clouds”, 2nd International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Management (ICASEM), Jay Shriram Group of Institutions, Tirupur, April 2018.
- Bhavya K Bharathan, Lisha M “Managing Resources and Services with Dependency Features under Clouds”, International Journal on Research in Exploring Engineering and Science, March 2018.
- Bhavya K Bharathan, Lisha M “Multi Constrained Virtual Machine Allocation for Cloud Services”, International Journal of Intellectual Advancements and Research In Engineering Computations (IJIAREC), March 2018.
Bhavya K Bharathan, Lisha M “Multi Constrained Virtual Machine Allocation for Cloud Services”, International Conference on Recent Innovations in Engineering, Technology and Management (ICRIETM), Nandha Engineering College, Erode, March 2018.