Completed M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering From Calicut University in the year 2012.Presented various concepts in 3 National Conferences and 1 International Conference. Published 1 International Technical Journal,Have more than 4 Years teaching experience in Civil Engineering. Guided 3 undergraduate projects.
• 2012 – Master of Technology from Calicut University
• 2010 – Bachelor of Engineering from Calicut University.
Areas of Expertise/Interest
• Soil mechanics
• Foundation engineering
Also having knowledge in
• Engineering mechanics
• Seismic response study of Foundation
• Soil Structure Interaction
• Finite Element Analysis
• Completed 4 years of experience as assistant professor in Civil Engineering,
• Performing my role as active member of various committees in our campus like News letter, Alumni Association, Dance and Music club etc.
• Guided four Bachelor of Engineering projects
• Published technical papers in one international journals and presented technical paper in 3 national conferences and 1 international conference.
Paper Presented and Published
• Presented a paper titled “Estimation of seismic response of pile foundations in cohesive soil using finite element methods” in Indian Geotechnical Conference Conducted on 13-15 December 2012 at IIT Delhi.
• Presented a paper titled “Seismic performance evaluation of friction piles in cohesive soil” in ICGE Conducted on 3-4 December 2012 at IES College of Engineering.
• Presented a paper titled “Estimation of seismic response of pile foundations in cohesive soil using finite element methods” in RACE 2012 Conducted on November 29- December 1, 2012 at CUSAT.
• Published a paper titled “Design of RE wall using locally available soil” in ICRTCAE Conducted on 26-28 March 2015 at Royal College of Engineering and Technology.
• Published a paper titled “Effect of Bentonite on Hydraulic Conductivity of Landfill Liner” in the International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology,Volume 5, issue 3,March 2016.
• IGS-Kochi Chapter-Praphulla Kumar Memorial Lecture-2012, 22ND September 2012, IGC Cochi Chapter and APS Cochin AT Hotel Renai Cochin.
• 10 Days Training on Introduction to Engineering mechanics workshop conducted by IIT Bombay
• 10 Days Training on Fluid mechanics workshop conducted by IIT Kharaghpu
• 5 Days Training on Environmental Studies conducted by IIT Bombay
• 7 Days Training on Introduction to Structural Engineering workshop conducted by IIT Kharagpur