I am having a teaching experience of more than four years in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and guided around fourB.tech projects during my career. I graduated in Electrical & Electronics from College of Engineering Kidangoor(CUSAT). I completed my post-graduation (M.Tech) in Guidance, Navigational & Control fromCET (Kerala University). And my areas of subject interests areDynamics of Linear Systems, Guidance and control of Space Vehicle and Satellites, Flight Dynamics & Digital Control Systems.
• M.Tech in Navigation, Guidance and Control System from College of Engineering Trivandrum on 2012
• B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engg from College of Engineering Kidangoor on 2009
Areas of Expertise/Interest
• To work with cutting edge technologies.
• To work as a key player in challenging and creative environment.
• To explore and utilize my full potential.
• August 2012 to present – working as a Asst. Prof. in Royal College of Engineering & technology, Thrissur
• Dec 2011 to March 2012 – worked as a part time faculty in PTDC, evening classes at CET, Trivandrum.
• International Conference on Power Energy and Control Systems organized by Royal College of Engineering and Technology as a part of ROCKS’15 an International Multi Conference, March 201
• National Conference on “Technological Trends”, College of Engineering, Trivandrum, August 2012.
• Guided around four Bachelor of Engineering project groups.
• Attended an online workshop on “CONTROL SYSTEMS” conducted by IIT Bombay from 2nd to 12th December 2014.
• Attended the Faculty Development Program held at RCET campus on 12th & 13th October 2013.
• Attended the Faculty Development Program “THE BANYAN TREE” at RCET from 3rd to 5th August 2013.
• Attended an online workshop on “ANALOG ELECTRONICS” conducted by IIT Bombay from 4th to 14th June 2013.
• Attended an online ISTE workshop on “Research Methods in Educational Technology” conducted by IIT Bombay on 2nd & 9th February, 2012.
• Attended an online ISTE workshop on “AAKASH FOR EDUCATION” conducted by IIT Bombay on 10th & 11th November, 2012.
• Attended a three day short term course for Professional Development of faculties in self-financing Engineering Colleges conducted by UGC-Academic Staff College from 10/10/2012 to 12/10/2012 at Calicut University.
• Attended National Conference on “Technological Trends”, College of Engineering, Trivandrum, August 2011
• Attended International Conference on “Technological Trends”, College of Engineering, Trivandrum, September 2010