I have done my post graduation in Applied Electronics and Communication Engineering and B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I also have a diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. I started my career as an Assistant Professor in Royal College of Engineering.
• 2016 – M.Tech in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Thejus Engg College, Vellarakad.
• 2012- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering from MG University College of Engineering, Thodupuzha.
• 2009- Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation.
Paper Presented and Published
• “Hybridization of GLCM and wavelets on iris biometry”, International Conference on recent trends in engineering and technology.
• “An Overview of Mammogram Noise and Denoising Techniques”, International Journal on Engineering Research and General Science.
• “A Review on iris feature extraction methods”, International Journal on Engineering Research and General Science.
Area of Interest
- Digital Image Processing
- Optical communication
- Biomedical Instrumentation
• 5 day Faculty development program on signal processing for biomedical applications. MES College of Engineering (IEEE Malabar subsection), Nov 2015.
• 15 day training on telecom technology conducted by BSNL, Thrissur, May 2015.
• 3 day international seminar on engineering research conducted by Thejus Engineering College, Vellarakad.