Qualification : M.Tech
Specialization : Data Security
Experience : 5…
Working with RCET since Sep 2012. Have more than 4 Years of teaching experience in Computer Science and Engineering. Guided more than 6 undergraduate and 1 postgraduate projects. Published 1 International Journal and Presented in 1 International Conference.
- MTech- Computer Science and Engineering
- BTech- InformationTechnology
- Working as Assistant Professor at Royal College Of Engg & Technology – Sep 2012 to till date
- Presented paper “ News Player” in International Conference on Emerging Trends in Scientific Computing and Security Systems, in ROCKS ‘15
- Published paper “Agricultural Pest Identification System” issn 2321- 3469, Vol X, Issue III March 2016
- Attended one day FDP on “Teaching Methods and Student Counseling on 30th July 2016 at RCET
- Attended two weeks ISTE STTP on “Introduction to design of algorithms” conducted by IIT Bombay from 15th – 30th May 2015.
- Attended 6 days ISTE workshop on “Computer Programming” conducted by IIT Bombay from 16th-21th June 2014.
- Attended 2 week ISTE workshop on “Computer Network” conducted by IIT Bombay from 30th-6th July 2014.
- Attended 1 week ISTE workshop on “Cybersecurity” conducted by IIT Bombay on 10th- 20th July 2014.
- Attended 2 week ISTE workshop on “Database Management Systems” conducted by IIT Bombay from 21st– 31st May, 2013
- Attended 3 days Faculty Development Program “Banyan Tree” conducted by Royal College of Engineering on January 2015
- Attended 2 day ISTE workshop on “Aakash for Education” conducted by IIT Bombay on 10th,11th November 2012.
- Attended 2 day ISTE workshop on “Research Methods in Educational Methodology” conducted by IIT Bombay on 2nd, 9th February 2013.
Area of Interest
- Internet Technology
- Computer Networks
- Network Security