Obtained PG in Electronic System Design from Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, (IIITD&MK)with specialization in Design of MEMS and RF MEMS Devices.Apart from Electronic system designing, also interested in MIMO communication systems. Proposed and simulated the idea of Subset mapping in Spatial modulation in MIMO and published the same in international Conferences and Journals.
Started career as a Guest Lecturer at Govt. Polytechnic, kunnamkulam. Have experience as Assistant professor for nearly two years at RCET Akikkavu.
2014 – M.Des in Electronic System Design, from IIIT D&M, Kancheepuram
2012- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering from VidyaAcademy of Science & Technology, University of Calicut.
Areas of Expertise/Interest
MEMS and RF MEMS Devices
Electronic System Designing
Communication Systems: MIMO, Spatial Modulation.
Embedded Systems, Robotics.
Experience as Assistant professor in Department of ECE:5years.
Experience as Guest-Lecturer at Govt. Polytechnic in Department of ECE: 6months
Conducted the Workshop on “Mathematical Modelling of Comminication Systems using MATLAB”, for M.Tech Communication Students, conducted at Royal College of Engineering & Technology.
Conductedthe workshop on “PSPICE& Circuit Maker”, for B.Tech Students, at Royal College of Engineering & Technology.
Guided around Four B.Tech projects and Three M.Tech. Projects at RECT Akikkavu.
Qualified GATE Examination in past 6 consecutive years.
Published technical papers in international journals and conferences.
Paper Presented and Published
1. “A Flexible and Effective Spatial Modulation for Large Scale MIMO”, IEEE Conference, ICCICCT 2015 International Conference, ISBN:978-1-4673-9825-1.
2. “Spatial Modulation – A High Efficient Technique for MIMOCommunication”,IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (IOSR-JECE)e-ISSN: 2278-2834, p- ISSN: 2278-8735. PP 80-86
1. Workshop on “Real Time Signal & Image Processing Using XILINX FPGA” organized by the department of ECE in association with IETE, IE, IEEE & ISTE conducted on the 3rd and 4th july 2015 at vidya academy of science & technology, Thalakotukara
2. Workshop on “NPTEL”, organized by National Program on Technology Enhanced learning (IIT Madras) and funded by MHRD, Government of India under NMEICT conducted on 28th November 2015 at Ammini College of Engineering, Palakkad, India.
3. Workshop on “Document Preparation Using LaTeX”, organized by Department of electronics & communication of Royal College of Engineering &Technology conducted on 12th & 13th December 2015 at Royal College of Engineering &Technology, Akkikavu