Obtained M.E. in Embedded Systems Technology from Vinayaka Mission University in the year 2008. Apart from Embedded Systems Technology, also interested in Wireless Power Transfer, Under water communication and Nano Technology. Qualified UGC NET 2014 December.
Started carrier as a Guest Lecturer at KVVS college of Science and Technology, Adoor in 2005 after completing M.Sc. in Electronics. Have experience as Assistant professor for nearly 11 years at RCET Akikkavu.
• 2008 – M.E in Embedded systems Technology from Vinayaka Mission Universitty.
• 2005 – M.Sc. in Electronics from Mahathma Gandhi University.
• 2002 – B.Sc. in Electronics from Kerala University.
Areas of Expertise/Interest
• Assembly language programming (8086, 8085 microprocessors)
• Electronic System Designing
• Wireless energy transfer
• Embedded Systems.
Working as Assistant professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering Department, Royal College of Engineering & Technology, Thrissur. (7Years & 10Months)
Worked as Lecturer in Electronics & Communication Engineering Department, Mangalam College of Engineering, Kottayam.
Worked as Lecturer in Electronics Department, K. V. V. S College of Science & Technology, Adoor
• Qualified UGC NET 2014 DEC.
• Guided around ten Bachelor of Engineering projects and Three Master of Technology Thesis
• Published technical paper in one international journal and presented technical paper in more than five international conferences
Membership in Professional Bodies
• Life Member of ISTE (Indian Society for Technical Education) .
• Workshop on ‘High Impact Teaching Skills’ by Dale Carnegie & Associates. Inc Trainer & Wipro – 4th and 5th January 2010 at Royal College of Engineering & Technology.
• Teaching as fulfilling profession – 15th January 2011 at Royal College of Engineering & Technology.
• Hands – on workshop on LabVIEW – 2nd & 3rd November 2011 at Royal College of Engineering & Technology.
• Two –week ISTE workshop on ‘ Introduction to Research Methodologies’ conducted by IIT Bombay – 25th June to 4th July 2012 at Royal College of Engineering & Technology.
• Scientific Computing using Python Programming – 22nd November 2012 at Royal College of Engineering & Technology.
• Hands on workshop on DSP Processors – 27th November 2012 at Royal College of Engineering & Technology.
• ISTE – SRM Short term Training Programme on ‘Emerging Technologies in Electronics’ – 17th to 22nd June 2013 at Thejus Engineering College.
• µVision KEIL IDE & ARM Microcontrollers – 26th & 27th September 2014 at Vidya Academy of Science & Technology.
• Document preparation using Latex – from 28/10/2015 to 4/11/2015 at College of Engineering Trivandrum.