Currently working as assistant professor in EEE department at Royal college of engineering & Technology Akkikavu. Completed M.Tech in Signal Processing from Government Engineering College Calicut Have interest in areas of Energy related technologies, Signal Processing. Have more than 1 year teaching experience in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and more than 3 Months experience in industry as MEP Engineer in Dubai.
Education Details :
2015 – M.Tech in Signal Processing from Government Engineering College Calicut
2012 – B.Tech in Electrical And Electronics Engineering from IES Engineering College Chittilappilly
Area of Interest :
•Renewable Energy Sources
• Assistant Professor in Royal College of Engineering & Technology from 2019 December to till date
• Assistant Professor in Cochin College of Engineering from 2019 July to 2019 November
• MEP Engineer in Golden Link construction LLC Dubai from 2019 February to 2019 May.
Professional Achievements :
Published technical papers in international journal
Conference/Workshops/ Training Attended
- Faculty Development Programme on Role of Power Electronics in Energy Conservation Organized by Government Engineering College Calicut
- Training on communication And Transmission technology At Prasar Bharati Doordarsan Kendra Kozhikode