Currently working as assistant professor in EEE department at Royal college of engineering & Technology Akkikavu. Completed M.Tech in Power and energy from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kollam. Have interest in areas of Energy related technologies ,power systems and power electronics. Did a thesis on Hybrid Energy Systems and presented papers in several international conferences and in one international journal. Participated various seminar and talks on variety of fields in power and energy sector based on the current trends. Have more than three Years teaching experience in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and more than three years experience in industry as Electrical Engineer.
• 2014 – M.Tech in power and Energy from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
• 2008 – B.Tech in Electrical And Electronics Engineering from Calicut
Areas of Expertise/Interest
• Power Systems
• Renewable Energy Sources
• High voltage DC
• Assistant Professor in Royal College of Engineering & Technology from 2016 July to till date
• Assistant Professor in Nirmala College of Engineering from 2016 January to 2016 July
• Assistant Professor in Cochin College of Engineering and Technology, Valanchery from 2014 July to 2015 December
• Guest Lecturer in Govt.Engineering College Thrissur from 2011 June to
• Electrical Engineer in KINESCO Power And Utilities Private Limited (JV of NTPC & KINFRA), Cochin from 2009 December to 2011 March.
• Planning & Design Engineer in UIT Group of Companies from 2008 August to 2009 December.
• Published technical papers in international journal and presented technical paper in two international conferences.
Paper Presented and Published
• “Simulation of A Hybrid Energy System Using Multiple Input DC-DC Converter And Z-Source Inverter With Maximum Boost Control Strategy” “IEEE Sponsored Third International Conference on Computation of Power, Energy, Information and Communication (ICCPEIC2014)” organized by Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Melmaruvathur, Tamilnadu.
• “Implementation of a hybrid Energy System using multiple input DC-DC converter and Z-source Inverter” ‘First international conference on Trends in Technology for Convergence (TITCON’ 14)’ organized by AVS Engineering College, Salem
Conference/Workshops/ Training Attended
• IEEE Conference on Technological Advancements in Power & Energy, 2013, at Amritha Vishwa Vidyapeetham Kollam.
• “IEEE Sponsored Third International Conference on Computation of Power, Energy, Information and Communication (ICCPEIC2014)” organized by Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Melmaruvathur, Tamilnadu.International Conference of Materials for the Future (ICMF-2013) at Government Engineering College Thrissur.
• International conference on Trends in Technology for Convergence (TITCON’ 14)’
organized by AVS Engineering College, Salem