Obtained M.Tech in Power Electronics from N S S College of Engineering Palakkad.
Education Details :
2018 – M.Tech in Power Electronics from APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University
2014 – B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from University of Calicut
Area of Interest :
• Power Electronics
• Electrical Circuits
• Renewable Energy Sources
Trainee Electrical Engineer at HINDUSTAN NEWSPRINT LIMITED, Kottayam, KERALA, INDIA from 02nd December 2014 to 01st December 2015.
Professional Achievements :
Qualified Gate : 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
Papers Presented and Published :
- Sarun Kumar K P, “Wind to Hydrogen for Energy Storage”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Volume 6, Issue 2, February 2017, ISSN (Online): 2278-8875.
- Sarun Kumar K P, “Simultaneous AC and DC Boost Converter”, Research Conclave 2018 – APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Palakkad cluster.
- Sarun Kumar K P, “Power Electronics Architecture in Nanogrid”, Engineering Students Convention 2018 (ESC-2K18), IETE Centre Palakkad.
- Sarun Kumar K P, “Wind as a Energy Storage”. Indian Society for Technical Education, 27th Annual State Convention and Seminar, M-Dasan Institute of technology, Ulliyeri, Kozhikode.
Workshop Attended :
- “Power Electronics in Renewable Energy Systems”, ISTE approved SSTP.
- “Processing Signals, Images and Power Electronic System through Matlab”, IETE Palakkad Chapter
- “PCB Design using CadSoft Eagle”, NSS College of Engineering, Palakkad.
- “Smart Grid and Integration of Renewable Sources”, Faculty Development Programme, IEEE Malabar Subsection.