Qualification : M.Tech,
Specialization : Water Resources and Hydroinformatics,
Experience : 2…
I am graduate in Civil Engineering and have a post graduation in Water Resources and Hydroinformatics with the knowledge of drafting in AutoCAD, surveying using Total Station and estimation. I have an experience of 4 years in the field of teaching in colleges like Axis CET Thrissur and Government Engineering College Thrissur. I had industrial training in CED Trivandrum as a part of M.Tech program and also attended a quantity surveyor course. I have worked as site engineer in TDLCCS Thrissur. I aspire to work for a firm which offers career growth and chances to learn and improve my knowledge.
- 2014 – Master of Technology from University of Calicut
- 2011 – Bachelor of Engineering from Anna University
- 4 years of experience as assistant professor in civil engineering
- Worked as Site engineer in TDLCCS Thrissur
- Participated in the Second National Technological Congress – NATCON 2012 held at Govt. Engineering College, Thrissur.
- Participated in the Seminar on WATER HAMMER/SURGE ANALYSIS IN PIPING SYSTEM conducted by Dept. of Civil Engg. Govt. Engg. College, Thrissur.
- Attended a short term course on ARC GIS 10 conducted by ESRI (Environmental Systems Research Institute) at Government Engineering College, Thrissur.
- Attended the STAAD Pro. and Primavera course conducted by Penta CAD at Sengunthar Engineering College
- Participated in faculty training programme on Introduction to Sustainable Engineering at College of Engineering Trivandrum
- Attended short term course on ‘Remote sensing and GIS application in carbon forestry’ conducted by Indian Institute of Remote Sensing