Qualification : M.Tech.,
Specialization : Biomedical signal processing
Experience : 4 years
Have 6 months teaching experience in Royal college of Engineering.
• 2015– Master of Technology from Calicut university
• 2009 – Bachelor of Technology from Calicut university
Areas of Expertise/Interest
• Biomedical signal processing
Also having knowledge in
• Computer Organization and Architecture,
• Embedded Systems,
• Completed 7 months as Assistant professor in AE&IE
• Guided two Bachelor of Engineering projects
• Published technical papers in 2 international journals and presented papers in 2 national and one international conference.
Paper Presented and Published
• Presented a paper entitled “AN EFFECTIVE MRI PROCESSING TECHNIQUE FOR DIAGNOSING BRAIN TUMOR” in DRDO sponsored 2nd IEEE International Conference on Innovations in Information, Embedded and Communication systems(IC11ECS’15) , Karpagam college of Engineering,Coimbatore,Tamilnadu,India.
• Presented a paper entitled “NEUROLOGICAL DISEASES AND MRI SCANNING” in the first National Conference on “Innovative Intelligence in Computer Technology” ,Aditya Institute of Technology, Coimbatore,Tamilnadu
• Presented a paper entitled “ADAPTABILITY OF FINGER VEIN TECHNOLOGY FOR FOOL PROOF USER IDENTIFICATION” in National conference on Modern Trends in Electrical, Electronics and communication held at Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre,Pampady,Thrissur,Kerala
• Presented a paper entitled “MOBILE TOWER-Associated use for renewable energy” in a conference “GREENER TOMORROW “ at Vidya Accademy of Science and Technology,Thrissur,kerala,India.