Qualification : M.E.,
Specialization : Image processing
Experience : 8…
Have more than eight years teaching experience in Instrumentation Engineering and two years experience in industry.
• 2014 – Master of Engineering from Anna University, Chennai
• 2004 – Bachelor of Technology from University of Calicut.
Areas of Expertise/Interest
• Power electronics
• Digital image processing
• Analog electronics
• Digital electronics
• Process control instrumentation
• Control system
• More than eight years of experience as assistant professor in Instrumentation.
• More than two years of experience as software engineer.
• Guided around seven main projects and six mini projects for Bachelor of Technology
• Presented technical paper in national conferences.
• “Automatic Navigational system with obstacle detection” in International Conference on Instrumentation, Control & Automation, 2015, held at Royal College of Engineering & Technology, Thrissur.
• “Use of Radon Transform in Blur Kernel Estimation for Shaken Images,” in International Conference on Instrumentation, Control & Automation, 2015, held at Royal College of Engineering & Technology, Thrissur.
• “Design and Implementation of Power Maintaining system for home automation”
• Workshop on Control System, conducted by IIT Kharaghpur from 2/12/2014 to 12/12/2014 at Royal college of engineering and technology