We extremely value and appreciate your interest in seeking admission to the Engineering Degree programme offered by this College. Engineering studies is about acquiring technical skills and knowledge to solve problems of people and society. At Royal CET, we are committed in providing you top quality education and acquaint you with most modern and future technologies. The College is continuously expanding both its academic and physical infrastructure with the aim of creating the best learning environment to the students. Every opportunity for a student to widen his/ her knowledge, enhance skills and achieve full potential is available in the College.
The M.Tech. Degree courses affiliated to A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technological university under the semester scheme of studies comprises of total two years (four semesters). Details of the M.Tech. Course syllabus is available on the University website.
Admission to the M.Tech., programme, admission policy and procedure shall be decided from time to time by following the guidelines issued by the Government of Kerala and the Government of India and other statutory body such as AICTE.
|Course code||Course||Eligibility / B.Tech in||Seats|
|CSE||Computer Science and Engineering||
Criteria of Eligibility for Admission
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination. For SC/ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient. For SEBC students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination is mandatory.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examination can also apply, provided he/she has passed all the subjects up to and including the 6th semester exam
- Mob: 9048 599 995 / 9746 569 999 / 9048 499 994
- Off.Tel: 04885 289009 / 271121 & 22