To ensure that all students have the character, confidence and leadership skills to be
successful in pursuing their dreams and to improve academic and professional performance of the students
Be a mentor, enabling students to provide social, academic, emotional, moral and career support to reach their full potential through mentorship.
MENTORING AS A CONCEPT
M- Manages the Relationship.
O- Offers Mutual Respect
R- Responds to the Mentee’s Needs
OBJECTIVES OF MENTORING
• To monitor the students regularity & discipline
• To enable the parents to know about the performance & regularity of their wards.
• Improvement of teacher-student relationship
• Counseling students for solving their problems and provide confidence to improve their quality of life.
• Guiding students to choose right career path for job, higher studies, Entrepreneurship, etc.
OUTCOMES OF THE MENTORING SYSTEM
• The attendance percentage of the students has increased to a greater extent.
• The number of detainment of students has decreased consistently.
• In course of direct communication between mentor and the student there was a good improvement in the teacher-student relationship.
• The above effected in attaining a better academic performance.