We extremely value and appreciate your interest in seeking admission to the Engineering Degree programme offered by this College. Engineering studies is about acquiring technical skills and knowledge to solve problems of people and society. At Royal CET, we are committed in providing you top quality education and acquaint you with most modern and future technologies. The College is continuously expanding both its academic and physical infrastructure with the aim of creating the best learning environment to the students. Every opportunity for a student to widen his/ her knowledge, enhance skills and achieve full potential is available in the College.
The B.Tech. Degree courses affiliated to Calicut University, Kerala and A.P.J Abdul kalam university under the semester scheme of studies comprises of total four years (eight semesters). Details of the B.Tech. Course syllabus is available on the University website.
Admission to the B.Tech., programme, admission policy and procedure shall be decided from time to time by following the guidelines issued by the Government of Kerala and the Government of India and other statutory body such as AICTE.
|CSE||Computer Science and Engineering||120|
|ECE||Electronics and Communication Engineering||60|
|EEE||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60|
Criteria of Eligibility for Admission in Management Quota
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Age: Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2017.
- Academic Requirements for 2016-17: Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent thereto with at least 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade. Rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted. (ASC Order)
- Entrance Examination: Candidates should qualify (a minimum of 10 marks each in Paper I and Paper II) in the Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Govt. of Kerala(KEAM) and should be listed in KEAM Rank List. Candidates qualified in KEE 2017 conducted by KSFECMA are also eligible for admission in management quota.
Formal Application forms can be obtained from the College Office or from the Admission Officer, Royal College of Engineering and Technology. All applications are to be supported with copies of mark list of qualifying examinations and entrance examination results attested by Gazetted Officer / Head of the Institution where the student last studied.
Admission Procedure for NRI Students
The Managements are entitled to fill up 15% seats in the NRI category (NRI) by admitting qualified students who are dependents of Non Resident Indians. These students are exempted from qualifying in any Entrance Test and can be admitted based on their academic eligibility as stipulated by AICTE, Govt of Kerala and APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU).
Academic Requirements for NRI Quota: Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent thereto with at least 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade. Rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted.
- Mob: 9048 599 995 / 9746 569 999 / 9048 499 994
- Off.Tel: 04885 289009 / 271121 & 22