At present I work as Head of the Department in Electronics and Communication Dept. I did my post graduation from Maharaja Prithvi Engineering College affiliated under Anna University,Chennai. and B.Tech from Govt. Engineering College,Sreekrishnapuram. Teaching is my profession and as well as my passion. I firmly believe that hardwork and dedication will meet the success. Team work and co-operation gives the energy to work at Royal Engineering College.
1. 2013 – Master of Engineering in Communication System Engineering(Anna University ,Chennai.)
2. 2010 – Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering from University of Calicut.
Areas of Expertise/Interest
2. Analog Communication
3. Digital Communication
4. Microwave Communication
5. Digital Electronics
1. Completed around 14 years of experience as Associate professor in Department Electronics and Communication Engineering.
2. Life Time Member of ISTE
3. Acting as Controller of Examinations (Internal)
4. Acting as College Hostel Warden
5. National Service Scheme(NSS) Program officer From 2013 onwards
6. Performing my role as active leader of various committee in our campus like Discipline Committee and Anti-Ragging Committee
7.Member in MISTE
1. Guided around 20 Bachelor of Engineering projects and 3 Master of Technology Thesis.
3. Published technical papers in Three international journals.
4. Won DTE( Directorate of Technical Education ) Best Program officer Award of NSS (National Service Scheme) on the Academic year 2015-2016
Paper Presented and Published
1. Attended and Presented a paper entitled,” Comparative study of three level Explicit and Implicit Numerical Scheme for Convection Diffusion equation” in International Conference on Mathematical and Computational Sciences (ICMACS-2015) held at Don Bosco College, Kannur ,Kerala during January22-24,2015
2. Presented a paper titled,” An explicit scheme for Nonlinear Burgers’ equation” in International Conference on Emerging trends in Scientific Computing and Security Systems at RCET, Akkikavu, Kerala during March26-28, 2015.
3. Presented a paper titled :Analysis of Time domain interfacing OFDM System with blanking schemes over impulsive noise environment “ in DRDO sponsored 2nd IEEE International conference on innovation in Information, Embedded and Communication system (ICIIECS-15) on 19th & 20th march 2015 organized ,dept of ECE ,Karpagam college of Engineering Coimbatore ,Tamil Nadu
4. Presented a paper titled “BER Reduction of TDI-OFDM system with blanking scheme over in environment” in the international conference on electrical, electronics and computer engineering at Vivekananda college of engineering for women,Tiruchengode during 11th and 12th march 2015
5. 5 days workshop on “Research Methodology” organized by Department of Social science and management, NIT Calicut on 16 – 20 November 2014
6. Attended the two day Workshop on “Document Preparation Using Latex”, held at RCET Campus on 12th & 13th December 2015.
7. FDP on “Teaching Methodologies & Students Counseling” at RCET on 30th July 2016.
8. Attended three day Faculty Development Program “Adhyapanam” Organized by ISTE Staff Chapter on 2nd to 4th June 2014 at RCET Campus
9. Attended two day workshop on “An Introduction to LaTeX” at Royal College of Engineering & Technology from 2nd to 3rd may 2014.