My name is Najiya Abdulrahiman. At present I work as Asst.Professor in Electronics and Communication Dept. since 2014.I did my post graduation from KMEA Engineering College,Aluva and B.Tech from MEA Engineering college, Perinthalmanna. My schooling was at Vijayamatha EMHS, Ponnani.
Teaching is my profession and as well as my passion. I firmly believe that hardwork and dedication will meet the success.
2013 – Master of Technology in Communication Engineering from M G University
2010 – Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Calicut University.
Areas of Expertise/Interest
Completed around 6 years of experience as assistant professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering Department
Performing my role as active leader of various committee in our campus like ISTE Student Branch, Event Committees, M.Tech Department Co-ordinator Placement Dept. Co-ordinators etc.
Guided around two Bachelor of Engineering projects and 2 Master of Technology Thesis
Published technical papers in two international journals
Paper Presented and Published
1. “Transmission time minimization and BER performance improvement for MIMO with energy harvesting transmitter ”,IJESC, ISSN: 2250-1371, Vol 6, issue No.4, April 2016
2. “Text dependent speaker recognition”, IACEECE ,September- 2016
1. 5 days workshop on “SIGNAL PROCESSING FOR BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS” organized by MES Engineering College, Kuttippuram on 16 – 20 November 2015
2. Workshop on “DOCUMENT PREPARATION USING LaTeX”, at RCET on 12th & 13th December 2015
3. FDP on “TEACHING METHODOLOGIES & STUDENTS COUNSELING” at RCET on 30th July 2016.