• M-Tech in Thermal power engineering from Mar Athanasius College of Engineering, Kothamangalam(2017-19 Batch)
• B-Tech in Mechanical engineering from Sreepathy Institute of Management and Technology, Vavanoor(2013-17 Batch)
• Worked as an Assistant Professor in Cochin College of Engineering and Technology, Valanchery.
• Working as an Assistant Professor in Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Akkikavu.
Areas of Expertise/Interest
• Heat and mass transfer
• Fluid Mechanics & Machinery
• Compressible fluid flow
• Machine tools& Digital Manufacturing
• Engineering Graphics
Oct 2019 – till date – RCET (AP)
Jan 2019-Sept 2019 – CCET (AP)
FDP/STTP/WEBINAR/ONLINE TRAINING UNDERGONE
• Attended an intensive training on Thermal Engineering Applications of CFD.
• STTP on “Problem Based Learning” Conducted by NITTTR, Kolkata at Royal College of Engineering and Technology from 02/12/2019 to 06/12/2019.
• Webinar on “Emerging Trends on Industry Automation” Conducted by Sri Eshwar College of Engineering on 01/05/2020.
• Webinar on “Planning And Developing In-Class Experiments For Fluid and Thermal Sciences” Conducted by LBS College of Engineering ,Kasaragod on 24/06/2020
• Webinar on “Intelligent Automation & Robotics-A Future Perspective” on 02/07/2020 Conducted by RCET.
• Webinar on “Make A Difference –Be An Engineer” Conducted by IEDC in Association with Royal College of Engineering and Technology on 08/07/2020.
• Webinar on “Biomimicry an Innovative Tool Inspired from Nature” on 09/07/2020 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Jyothi Engineering College, Thrissur.
• Webinar on “Robo Tech” on 16/07/2020 Conducted by Royal Aim in Association with Department of Mechanical Engineering, RCET.
• Webinar on “Novel NDT Techniques”on 21/07/2020 Conducted by Royal Advanced Career Education Centre (RACE) in Association with Mechanical Department (ARME) of RCET.
• Two days International Workshop on “Thermal Management of Electronics” on 27th And 28th -July-2020 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering , Jyothi Engineering College , Thrissur Associated with ISTE JECC & Association of Mechanical Engineering Students,JECC.
• Webinar on “Introduction of Modernization in MVD to Public” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, IES College of Engineering, Thrissur in Association with NSS Unit: 186 and Kerala Motor Vehicle Department on 25/07/2020.
• Webinar on “Readiness Towards Industry 4.0” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology,Palakkad in Association with ConceptiaKonnect on 10/08/2020.
• Two day workshop on “The art of technical writing” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Jyothi Engineering college,Thrissur in association with Indian Society for technical education -JECC Chapter from 7th -8th August 2020.
• AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “Energy Engineering” from 26th September 2020 to 30th September 2020 at National Institute of Technology Silchar.
• AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “Materials and manufacturing Engineering” from 26thOctober 2020 to 30thOctober 2020 at Indian Institute of Technology Jammu.
• Online workshop on Universal Human Values on the theme “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” during 2-6 November, 2020 as organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
1. 14th rank in calicut university B-Tech mechanical engineering 2013-17 Batch.
2. 4th position in thermal power engineering in KeralaTechnological University in 2019.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Department Coordinator of NAACAccreditation
• Department IQAC Coordinator
• Department News Letter Coordinator
Campus address – Staff room No: 302, 3rd floor, Mechanical block.
Department of Mechanical engineering