I am working here as an Assistant Professor since September 2012. My area of specialization is Physics. I completed my Graduation and Post-Graduation from Sree krishna college, Guruvayoor. Immediately after the completion of MSc. ,I joined as a Teacher in Ansar English School, Perumpilavu, Thrissur, Kerala. I worked there till may 2007.After that I joined in RCET family in the month of June, 2013. Teaching is my passion.
- 2011-B.Ed from Ansar Training college, Perumpilavu
- 2004 – MSc. Physics from Sree krishna college, Guruvayoor
- 2002 – BSc. Physics from Sree krishna college, Guruvayoor
Faculty Development Programs Attended
- Attended two day Faculty Development Programme conducted by Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) from 12-13 October 2013.
- Attended the Faculty Induction Programme “The Banyan Tree” conducted by Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) at Royal College of engineering &technology from 3rd to 5th August 2013.
- Worked as a teacher in Ansar English School, Perumpilavu from December 2004 to May 2005
- Worked as Project Coordinator at Nice Human Resource Development from June 2005 to May2007
- Worked as teacher from June 2007 to March 2010 at Darul Falah English School, Poopalam, Malappuram.
- Currently working as Assistant Professor in Engineering Physics from September 2012.